Find a full-page picture in one of my magazines.
Use a Face, a Landscape, or an Object (car, animal, etc.).
Follow These Steps!
1. Carefully cut out the page (or have me or someone else help you).
2. Cut out at least half of the picture with scissors.
3. Glue (with a glue stick) the part that is left to an 8.5 x 11 piece of white cardstock.
4. Finish the part of the picture that is missing, using pencils, crayons, markers, or whatever works.
5. Think about shading styles, starting with light colors and adding dark on top – be creative!
Here are some other examples from previous students! Be Creative!